We will post here any opportunities for you to apply for roles at the Trust.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer to join the Trust. The role is to enhance the finance support that can be provided within the Trust and is for a 1st October 2018 start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Victorious Academies Trust at a time of our growth and development. You can find out more about our Trust and our current academies by visiting our website on www.victoriousacademies.org.
The Finance Officer will be a member of the Trust Core Team with responsibility for supporting the Chief Finance Officer and individual academies in their financial management.
- Provide professional accountancy support to the Trust and help ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Support the training and development of support staff across the Trust and individual academies in the use of financial systems.
- Support the production of budget plans and associated financial monitoring information for the Trust and individual academies.
- Support the monthly payroll process through liaison between the external payroll provider and individual academies.
The timescale for appointment is as follows:
- Applications open 1st August 2018;
- Closing date for applications 5.00pm Wednesday 15th August 2018;
- Shortlisting Friday 17 August 2018;
- Interviews Friday 24th August 2018.
If you apply and have not heard from us by 5,00pm on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 you will not have been successful in gaining an interview for the role.
If you have any queries in relation to the role please contact David Thompstone on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Victorious Academies Trust has a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. We have robust processes and procedures to reduce risk and continuously promote a positive culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. The post you are applying for involves working with children and/or young people and you will be subject to Victorious Academies Trust’s safer recruitment process.