The Members of our Trust are:
- David Artingstall;
- John Bridge;
- Iain McKenzie; and
- Rob Holt (Chair of Trust Board).
Our Members typically meet three times a year. The Members of our Trust, as a charitable company, are the equivalent of shareholders in a commercial company. This means they:
1. Make changes to the constitution of the Academy Trust.
2. Appoint the Trustees and hold those Trustees to account for the way that the Academy Trust is operated
3. Appoint external auditors to ensure that the accounts are independently interrogated.
4. Guarantee the debts of the Academy Trust – the extent of the guarantee is ten pounds per member if the company goes into insolvent liquidation.