We are delighted to announce that Gamesley Community Primary School in Gamesley, Glossop opened as an Academy within our Trust on 1st December 2018.
We have been working with the school Governors and senior leaders alongside DfE and RSC officers since their Academy Order was issued earlier this year. We are really excited that we will now be working together, collaborating for benefit of pupils across the Trust.
At Gamesley Community Primary School their mission is to develop a school where inspiring leadership and teaching provides a safe and empowering environment which prepares their pupils to be confident, caring citizens.
‘At Gamesley School, we are committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment that prepares all our children for a purposeful and fulfilling future. We are delighted to continue on our journey to excellence as part of the ‘Victorious Academies Trust’ family of schools and look forward to working in collaboration with everyone within our new school community.’ Deborah Meredith, Headteacher.
Their vision at Gamesley Community Primary School is to:
- Continually strive to achieve the best progress possible for their pupils, and maintain high expectations and outcomes for all;
- Encourage children to aspire to be the very best that they can be;
- Recognise every child’s potential and their talents and skills are nurtured;
- Provide an inspiring curriculum which empowers their young learners and prepares them for a fulfilling and rewarding future;
- Provide a safe and supportive environment ensures that children develop a sense of determination and perseverance and become confident, independent learners;
- Ensure that children know that they are valued and respected and develop a strong sense of self-worth and self belief; and
- Create close partnerships with their families to ensure that there is a true sense of community with their school firmly at the heart.