We are delighted with our journey to date as follows:
2022 / 2023
- September 2022 Karen Burns becomes a member of the North West Advisory Board.
- September 2022 Whole Trust Staff Inset Day, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester.
- October 2022 Ofsted Inspection at Poplar Street Primary School Good across all areas.
- October 2022 Buckton Vale Primary School joins our Trust.
- November 2022 Karen Burns joins White Rose Academies Trust as a Trustee.
2021 / 2022
- September 2021 Whole Trust Staff Inset Day – with a focus on values and vision.
- July 2022 Successful with a Trust Capacity Fund bid.
2020 / 2021
- September 2020 Karen Burns commences informal mentoring support to local Trusts.
- March 2021 Trust collaborates with Transform Trust as part of the DfE’s Trust to Trust Development Programme.
2019 / 2020
- September 2019 First whole Trust Staff Inset day held at Etihad Stadium.
- September 2019 – September 2021, Trust provides support to Be the Change Multi Academy Trust, Cumbria.
- April 2020 Wild Bank Community School join our Trust.
2018 / 2019
- November 2018 Greenside and Yew Tree Primary Schools in Tameside join our Trust.
- December 2018 Gamesley Primary School in Derbyshire joins our Trust.
- March 2019 Andy Hodgkinson is appointed Chair of Trustees.
- June 2019 Ofsted Inspection at Discovery Academy. Good across all areas.
Victorious Academies Trust was launched in January 2018. The launch of Victorious includes our new name, new Members and new Trustees. Our Trust was launched with the support of the Department for Education (DfE) and the Regional Schools Commissioner (RSC) Lancashire and West Yorkshire.
2017 / 2018
- December 2017 New Members appointed – naming our new Trust.
- January 2018 New Trustees appointed.
- 1st April 2018 Poplar Street Primary School joins our Trust.
- May 2018 Ofsted Inspection at Inspire Academy. Good across all areas.
2016 / 2017
- September 2016 Discovery Academy, (1FE plus Nursery) opened on time and fully staffed.
2015 / 2016
- September 2015 Inspire Academy, (2FE plus Nursery) opened on time and fully staffed.
- July 2016 Our Trust passed the DfE and Ofsted pre opening inspections for Discovery Academy.
2014 / 2015
- The design and construction of the new academies was managed by Tameside Council with support from our Trust.
- July 2015 Our Trust passed the DfE and Ofsted pre opening inspections for Inspire Academy.
2013 / 2014
- Trust submitted an Expression of Interest to Tameside Council in August 2013 to sponsor two new targeted basic needs primary academies. The application was successful and the DfE awarded our Trust the two academies in December 2013.