We have experience of all aspects of the conversion process and are keen for schools to join us to add capacity and to work with schools who need support.
We will work closely with you on the completion of the Application Form to convert to Academy status and liaise with the DfE Project Officers where additional information is required. Once an Academy Order is issued we will work closely with you on the conversion process to ensure that we meet your proposed opening date. This will involve due diligence by your governors about the Trust and by our core team about your school to ensure that both parties understand each other fully before the Academy opens. What is included?
- Project management of the conversion.
- Conversion plan agreed with the school with milestones working towards the proposed opening date.
- Setting up and coordinating the conversion steering group meetings.
- Liaison with the DfE, ESFA and RSC offices.
- Assistance with legal adviser appointment.
- HR support and advice.
- Finance support and advice.
- Estates support and advice.
- TUPE support and co-ordination.
- School improvement support where appropriate.
- Financial and budgeting system training and implementation, co-ordination and support.
- Payroll co-ordination and set up (including pension liaison).
- Bank account co-ordination and set up.
- Insurance co-ordination and support.
- Conversion grant reporting.